Slip-Control 4 Step Process
A Slip-Control technician will conduct a Walkway Audit of your home or facility. The audit will specifically identify any potential slip and fall hazards needing attention.
The technician will then use the ASM 825 (American Slip Meter) to measure Static Coefficient of Friction (S.C.O.F.) of your floors before a fall occurs and prescribe a solution that will render your floors safer for you, your employees, customers or guests.
Now the science begins. Slip-Control's proprietary TREATMENT process creates a “micro-tread” on your slippery surface. This tread will increase traction dramatically and improve safety on all surfaces-wet or dry!
Consultative Follow Up
We Schedule, bi-annual visits to test, measure and properly clean treated areas to ensure proper traction levels are maintained.
Coefficient of Friction
SLIP-CONTROL Can Help You Protect Your Customers, Friends And Family. With Documented COF (Coefficient Of Friction) Readings And Standard Warranties, You Can Rest Assured Your Floors Are As Safe As They Can Be.
Injuries Requiring Hospital Care
Disabling Injuries From Slip and Fall
Fatalities From Slips and Falls
Benefits of Using Slip-Control
- Increases Traction Significantly On Most Surfaces With No Residue Or Change In Appearance
- Creates a Healthier And Safer Work Environment
- Exceeds OSHA And ADA Coefficient Of Friction Guidelines
- Provides Peace Of Mind That Your Floors Are As Safe as Possible For Customers, Guests, Employees And Loved Ones
- 2-Year Guarantee With Scheduled Bi-Annual Visits And Proper Cleaning